NeoGen PSR offers a range of treatment options, and delivers the unparalleled results your patients expect:
The unique energy delivered by NeoGen is non-fractionated and not dependant on a chromophore for its uptake. This provides uniform energy absorption, ensuring consistent treatment of the skin, and at high energies supporting significant tightening.
NeoGen nitrogen plasma technology delivers controlled heating to the skin architecture stimulating a significant physiological response, without creating an open wound. Unlike ablative technologies there is no epidermal vaporisation or charring caused at time of treatment.
NeoGen converts nitrogen gas into plasma energy, the fourth state of matter. The plasma emerges from the handpiece in controlled pulses and rapid heating of tissue occurs as it gives up its unique thermal energy to tissue.
The treated photodamaged layers undergo a controlled thermal modification, while remaining intact, creating a natural dressing to provide protection and speed healing. at high energies the epidermis sheds, but only after a new, healthier skin architecture is formed beneath.
Treating the entire skin structure ensures optimal results as the entire surface is regenerated with associated neocollagenesis and neoelastogenesis. No islands of untreated skin remain. Clinical studies show significant tightening – Mean 22% improvement in upper eyelid tightening (JOCD 7, 169-179, 2008).
NeoGen is the ideal option for the treatment of the upper and lower eyelids, as well as the wider periorbital region. Other technologies cannot be used in this area or deliver inconsistent results.
Clinical studies show neocollagenesis and reduction in elastosis continuing for more than one year post treatment.
• Unique technology – controlled pulses of nitrogen plasma energy
• Treats the whole skin architecture – no islands of untreated skin remain
• Deep Tissue Remodelling – epidermis acts as natural dressing post treatment
• Versatile – high or low energy treatment choices to fit your patients’ needs and lifestyle
• Precise – treat eyelids effectively with significant results
• Long-lasting effects – intense fibroblast activity supports continued regeneration.
• Consistent – non-fractionated and non-chromophore dependence assures uniform energy absorption
• Proven – Plasma Skin Regeneration is supported by numerous IRB-controlled studies
Plasma skin regeneration was introduced with a level of scientific and clinical testing never before seen in the industry:
• 3+ years of pre-clinical and clinical testing
• 16 separate studies
• more than 450 clinical study treatments –No scarring or Hypopigmentation noted in studies
• one year clinical histology
NeoGen Plasma uses a highly energized gaseous state known as plasma to produce a unique thermal profile to penetrate the superficial and deeper levels of the dermis to replace damaged collagen and encourage new collagen growth for new skin.
Plasma is produced inside the handpiece through the combination of inert nitrogen gas and ultra-high frequency RF. The plasma is emitted in millisecond pulses; the longer the pulse, the more energy is delivered. Nitrogen molecules impact the skin’s surface and immediately transfer energy upon contact.
When the nitrogen plasma impacts the skin surface, energy is immediately transferred to the tissue. Oxygen is purged from the skin surface by the plasma, preventing carbonisation.
The energy delivered to tissue ranges from 1 – 4 Joules and is user-adjustable. The repetition rate of the plasma pulses can also be controlled, and ranges from 1 – 2.5 Hertz.
|Power:||100 – 120 / 230 Vrms – 50/60 Hz – 650 Va|
|Energy Output:||Pulsed nitrogen plasma – 1-4 Joules.|
|Repetition Rate:||1.0 – 2.5Hz|
|Dimensions:||470 x 430 x 1060mm|
|Gas Requirement:||Medical Grade Nitrogen|
|Trolley Weight:||25kg/55lb (excludes gas tank)|
|Ambient Environment:||0 to 40 celsius|
|Relative Humidity:||30 to 75%|
|atmospheric pressure:||700 to 1600 hpa|